Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Thanks Greg but my birthday isn't until February lol. I was just curious about those stringers because they look beefier than mine.
    sorry i seen on fb it was shawn Waters bday and thought it was u lol, ya ill check it out on thanksgiving for u

Nice find and project Greg. Look forward to seeing it done.
    I had to laugh at the opening post with the thanks to Joey and Don with the "when Joey got done with the floors" and when Joey.....
    then I see this picture of vicente' as normal in there grinding away busting his ass, I just had to chuckle. Don't get me wrong, Don is a great guy and done lots for us. I am sure Joey walk by the boat and touch and rubbed it with his hand occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Nice find and project Greg. Look forward to seeing it done.
    I had to laugh at the opening post with the thanks to Joey and Don with the "when Joey got done with the floors" and when Joey.....
    then I see this picture of vicente' as normal in there grinding away busting his ass, I just had to chuckle. Don't get me wrong, Don is a great guy and done lots for us. I am sure Joey walk by the boat and touch and rubbed it with his hand occasionally.

Thank u very much, im super happy i found this........with me living down in newport i always bug joey to send me pics, in all the pics where the boat is in the shop he is taking the pics. but your right we all know Vicente' is the man!! lol