Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    anyway,, how do you guys hit the off switch????

I've always got so many irons in the fire, soon as I quit thinking about one thing anout pops up...

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    it's like this,...pay'n for shit is stress full....sign'ng you name to a contract that you can't afford is the new success...

I always figured If I signed , that means I owe... and I can't buy nothing else till it's paid,...

I know It's the new American way to file bankrupt and walk away form debt,..

those seem to be the guys that say,... I just don't think about it and it doesn't bother me...

when I got shit todo , I get my ass out of bed and get'r done....

when I don't have shit to do, I get my ass out of bed and go look for something to do...

try not to think about it just doesn't seem to work for me...
    And that’s what separates you from most others.

It’s a damn good thing there’s more than one Steve to get all that shit done…..

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Yeah. Trying to relax a little as life takes time to develop sometimes. I fall asleep with the TV on so I don't go all thinking about all the stuff I think should get done quickly. If I wake up I'm screwed as wife gets mad if I flip TV back on once the sleep timer turns it off.
    I have to do kind of the same thing but I got some wireless headphones and plugged them directly into the FIOS box so I can still listen to something but turn the TV off and keep her happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    And that’s what separates you from most others.

It’s a damn good thing there’s more than one Steve to get all that shit done…..
    I like the control you have buddy,.. all your stuff is tip top condition, always!!! the self disiplin to keep from putting to much on your plate
    is the key I believe...I end up runn'n ragged and not getting where I wanna be, and just adding to my responsability

Where is this "off" switch you guys keep talking about. I could use a good month off just to get my "needs to get done now" list down to a manageable size. However, with me I will just keep adding to the list. Life is to short to sit around and not do stuff.

Years ago my wife said "can't you just sit around on Sunday drink beer and watch football like normal guys" LOL I watch and drink the beer but I am doing something at the same time in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    it's like this,...pay'n for shit is stress full....sign'ng you name to a contract that you can't afford is the new success...

I always figured If I signed , that means I owe... and I can't buy nothing else till it's paid,...

I know It's the new American way to file bankrupt and walk away form debt,..

those seem to be the guys that say,... I just don't think about it and it doesn't bother me...

when I got shit todo , I get my ass out of bed and get'r done....

when I don't have shit to do, I get my ass out of bed and go look for something to do...

try not to think about it just doesn't seem to work for me...
    I think BK filings are down. Personally I don't think most Americans think that way, at least I hope they don't. I think a ton of good people got caught up in that mess and lost everything. Is it their fault? well, if you signed you took on that responsibility, so hell yeah, at the end of the day it was their fault. Good lessons are always expensive. I would bet most of them would never do that again. And I don't think most American's are lazy. I most certainly think some work a hell of a lot harder than others, and those people have a lot to show for their hard work. But I don't think any less of the guy who just wants to punch a clock for 8hrs then go home and drink a 6 pack or screw off. As long as they're responsible about it. Like someone said, I envy the guy who can do a 9-5, 5 days a week, with very little or no stress, take his vacations, and live his life. Some people just weren't built that way, just as some people were not built like you. Different strokes

Bummer I woke up! Two hours early!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Bummer I woke up! Two hours early!
    you're getting ready for the time change

I learned a lot from my dad on how to handle stress and get shit done. He told me there is always a way to do something.
    The biggest thing he taught me was after he past at only 67. You can't always think that tomorrow is promised to you. He built a great life for him and my mom but he never got to enjoy retirement.
    Don't sweat the "Petty", Pet the Sweaty!

So Cal Speed & Marine 32287 CASTAIC ROAD Castaic, CA 91384
    Phone: 661-702-0915 Mobile: 661-644-3177

BEAR TRAILERSPORTS 21720 Marilla Street ,Suite A
    Chatsworth, CA 91311 Phone: 818-727-1585

The phone call you love to get right before you go to bed. You know the people that you depend on that never fail to keep you up at night because of their lack if dependability? Might as well throw this night away.