Thread: How fast do you

Hybrid View

How fast do you

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I'll play...

Skier, about 35 to 40..

Wake board 17 to 18... tabs cranked down

Tube, Depends on who's on it

Towing, 5 to 7 mph... done this too much.. lol.

Eliminator 28 eagle, planes about 30.. ish
    Your tubing answer made me laugh. My dad passed away in 09, and I'm still feeling the affects of his reputation.

His eyes would glaze over and he'd start in with an evil giggle when we, our friends, kids or pretty much anybody got on the tube. His idea of fun, was to see how quick he could get you off the tube. One of his favorite tricks was to whip us at 50. I'm not sure what this translates to at the end of the rope, but I remember passing the front of the boat as I was barrel rolling/skipping across the water.

Now when we go boating with the church group, the kids are afraid to go with me if anything, I lean to the slow side, because when I start whipping the tubes, Somebody usually says something like "the Kelley's are all the same."

Whatever. I just wait till they complain about going slow, then it's fair game

1. 30-35
    2. 18-20 (but my boat doesnt provide a big enough wake to make a wakeboard any fun)
    3. kids in the tube 20-25...anyone else I whip them as hard as I can at 30-40 with bursts of speed in the straights
    4. Idle and take lots of pics
    5. Stoker Sport Tunnel
    6. 17-18 mph unless I'm loaded with a lot of people

If youre a performance boater that supports our troops then come check out the Mad Minute Racing Face Book gorup.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/493351710715413/