Caution, havasu boaters!!!!!

watch for logs and trees floating down river...

we went up to the gorge today and coffee can size logs every where

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    watch for logs and trees floating down river...

we went up to the gorge today and coffee can size logs every where
    I went up the gorge last Saturday and it was a chocolate soup filled with floating trees. I saw a railroad tie and many dangerous floaties. Thank God for sea strainers!

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxalot View Post
    I went up the gorge last Saturday and it was a chocolate soup filled with floating trees. I saw a railroad tie and many dangerous floaties. Thank God for sea strainers!
    good to see you post here, hows that beautiful howard doing.... someday.....

welcome to hotboat.com

I still don't go up there, I've gotten stuck every time I've tried, so I just stay down south.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    good to see you post here, hows that beautiful howard doing.... someday.....

welcome to hotboat.com
    Thanks Steve... The howard is running well almost 300 hours and still purring like a kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    I still don't go up there, I've gotten stuck every time I've tried, so I just stay down south.
    Go with someone that can be a guide. The lake without the gorge is not "gorgeous".. Really there is too much to see and do upriver that you are missing out on. I would be happy to guide you upriver. It is just like riding a bicycle. Once you do it your all good. I go upriver about 90 percent of the time I am out there. You are missing out