Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I understand there's a need for rules but 25 posts seems a little excessive - discourages/excludes any new members from voting at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog Racing View Post
    I understand there's a need for rules but 25 posts seems a little excessive - discourages/excludes any new members from voting at all...
    We certainly don't want to discourage people from voting, but on the other hand we want to make sure the contest is a fair as possible. In the past many of the voters met the 2 post min requirement then completely disappeared from the site. In our opinion, 25 posts ensures the voter is more than likely a real person and will hopefully stick around the site for awhile. You're only 22 or so post away. Some of us, yours truly included, make upwards of 50 posts in a single day. I would consider that excessive lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We certainly don't want to discourage people from voting, but on the other hand we want to make sure the contest is a fair as possible. In the past many of the voters met the 2 post min requirement then completely disappeared from the site. In our opinion, 25 posts ensures the voter is more than likely a real person and will hopefully stick around the site for awhile. You're only 22 or so post away. Some of us, yours truly included, make upwards of 50 posts in a single day. I would consider that excessive lol.
    50 a day you have serious issues

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    50 a day you have serious issues
    Have you been talking to Mrs Hotboat??

Just wondering what size cooler you win ? I just got the big AO and its bad ass !

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera489 View Post
    Just wondering what size cooler you win ? I just got the big AO and its bad ass !
    The medium cooler is what you win!

Just wondering what size cooler you win ?
    With a post count of 2 if you won it would just be a small Coolie ...

Wendi
    I hope you got the Hotboat.com discount!!!

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog Racing View Post
    Yep, I've been a posting SOB the past 12 hours. After I get to 25 you'll probably never hear from me again. Post #17 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Yep, I've been a posting SOB the past 12 hours. After I get to 25 you'll probably never hear from me again. Post #17 I think.
    lol, well we're hoping you stick around for post #26 & 27 at least