Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Noise View Post
    You have more friends now ...... LOL ......OK ....Ok ......I'll vote for you once I get my post count up
    See you at Castle Rock on the 14th

you must have a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts anywhere on this site. So this means I cant even vote on someone elses boat either wow and from what im reading here and you guys are wanting new members. You could of at least let us Pm a vote to you so you had a chance to use it or not

Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    you must have a minimum of twenty-five (25) posts anywhere on this site. So this means I cant even vote on someone elses boat either wow and from what im reading here and you guys are wanting new members. You could of at least let us Pm a vote to you so you had a chance to use it or not
    You already have 19 posts and voting for next month doesn't open for another 4 days. What's the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    You must be from California ?

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    You must be from California ?

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Tell me about that boat in your photo looks familiar ?

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Tell me about that boat in your photo looks familiar ?
    Not much to tell, 1980 Dimarco cruiser, V-drive, blown 540, T400. Was at Bransons last weekend and it never saw the water because the 20 minute down poor killed the MSD box.
    Do you own the #525 vector?

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Not much to tell, 1980 Dimarco cruiser, V-drive, blown 540, T400. Was at Bransons last weekend and it never saw the water because the 20 minute down poor killed the MSD box.
    Do you own the #525 vector?
    I was pulling skiers when the down pours hit ,my MSD box is out in the open I was thinking it was going to have issues, it got wet, I got lucky .We ran it again Monday and it seems fine . you have a place at Bransons ?

I saw that you guys are doing different 'categories' of boats now.... is it just going to be 25' and Over & 25' and Under...? I would think if you are going to take the winners and turn this into some type of HOTBOAT Calendar at the end each year (WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!) then you could have categories for 12 months worth;

1. 16'-18' FULL RACE BOATS
    2. 16'-18' CUSTOMS
    3. 19'-21' FULL RACE BOATS
    4. 19'-21' CUSTOMS
    5. 22'-30' FULL RACE BOATS
    6. 25'-30' CUSTOMS/CRUISERS
    7. 31'- 55' FULLRACE/OFFSHORE
    8. 31'- 55' CUSTOMS/CRUISER
    9. ANY SIZE ALL WOODIE CRUISER BOAT
    10. ANY SIZE WOOD DECKER BOAT
    11. BEST OF ONLINE PHOTO CHOICE
    12. BEST OF HOTBOAT RACE VENUE SHOTS
    Last edited by ptc; 11-13-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    I saw that you guys are doing different 'categories' of boats now.... is it just going to be 25' and Over & 25' and Under...? I would think if you are going to take the winners and turn this into some type of HOTBOAT Calendar at the end each year (WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!) then you could have categories for 12 months worth;

1. 16'-18' FULL RACE BOATS
    2. 16'-18' CUSTOMS
    3. 19'-21' FULL RACE BOATS
    4. 19'-21' CUSTOMS
    5. 22'-30' FULL RACE BOATS
    6. 25'-30' CUSTOMS/CRUISERS
    7. 31'- 55' FULLRACE/OFFSHORE
    8. 31'- 55' CUSTOMS/CRUISER
    9. ANY SIZE ALL WOODIE CRUISER BOAT
    10. ANY SIZE WOOD DECKER BOAT
    11. BEST OF ONLINE PHOTO CHOICE
    12. BEST OF HOTBOAT RACE VENUE SHOTS
    Great ideas we will take that into consideration. I think we did the November category because the bigger guys weren't submitting with the smaller boats. We wanted to give them a chance to win as well. But yes we will consider this for sure. Thanks ptc