Hybrid View

Thanks everyone. Bonsai trip so wasn’t there long. But i did manage to have lunch with my parents so it was worth the drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Excellent !!

VERY nice ! ! !
    RSCHAP1

It was a nice show. Sucks that they get 10.00 to park. Not as many people as last yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymyster View Post
    It was a nice show. Sucks that they get 10.00 to park. Not as many people as last yr.
    I felt the same way too. Not as many people nor as many entries. Could have been weather related. Still a great show with some amazing pieces of art.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Thanks everyone. Bonsai trip so wasn’t there long. But i did manage to have lunch with my parents so it was worth the drive

you drove all the way there to get a Bonsai ? aren't those little tree's alot of work...or maybe you meant banzai ? ( attacking fiercely and recklessly.)

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    you drove all the way there to get a Bonsai ? aren't those little tree's alot of work...or maybe you meant banzai ? ( attacking fiercely and recklessly.)
    Friggin autocorrect lol

Great pics! I'll make that show one of these years.
    1981 Bahner

thanks for the pics Vic,... top shelf right there..I really wanted to a run down there but the guy doing my base boards said he wanted to work sat. and sunday... then he got bottle flu and never showed up...