Hybrid View

Wendi

HOTBOAT.COM wants to Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hwellema View Post
    Congrats on the great web site. We had fun drinking fireball with you and wendi at Kingsview and tequilla for Eddie.
    We had fun too!! Every time I went by eddies for a shot he said he was out hmmmmm

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    We had fun too!! Every time I went by eddies for a shot he said he was out hmmmmm
    How could I keep up on all the Fireball you were drinking?..I might as well had an IV bag with Fireball tied to you so yu could have your fix....The Patron didn't last long either....just saying

NOOOOOOOOOO, thank you to HotBoat.com for creating such a great website that promotes all boating events, not just the big boats but us little guys. The people involved with this site make it feel like a big family and we are proud to be part of it. We could not have met a better group of people, and have not got the support that we get from hotboat, from any other site. Huge thanks again from the K-034 family for evrything, and Greg Duff for introducing us. Looking forward to the growth and the fun to come with this site.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOO, thank you to HotBoat.com for creating such a great website that promotes all boating events, not just the big boats but us little guys. The people involved with this site make it feel like a big family and we are proud to be part of it. We could not have met a better group of people, and have not got the support that we get from hotboat, from any other site. Huge thanks again from the K-034 family for evrything, and Greg Duff for introducing us. Looking forward to the growth and the fun to come with this site.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Looking forward to the many good times to come! Thank you!!!