Threaded View

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 73nordicman View Post
    ok i installed and with the shaft against the output on the v drive the prop is approx1.5" away from the strut. should i cut the shaft down? also i have not driven this boat yet so i do not know how it handles yet. this was the equipment that was previously installed.
    I think 1.5" is a ton of clearance BUT also, cutting 1.5" is toooooooooooooooo much to do in one step for sho... That can/will RADICALLY change the way the boat works...

Hang tight here and see what others weigh in with, you will get the straight POOP or a contact that will give u the straight poop...

Again, moving the prop 1.5" is a SHIT TON!!!!!!!!!! Moving the prop 1" is still a SHIT TON!!!!!!! Moving the prop .5" is ALLLLOT!!!

Proceed with mucho caution...

What kind/how much power do you have?
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-04-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams