Hybrid View

$0. Awesome! !

Now, since I have the Dart valve covers, and great deal popped up on CL, how could I refuse! !
    $1500 negotiated, for a set of Dart 308 Race Series aluminum heads, already fully ported and polished!! With ss valves, springs, and push rod guides, COMPLETE! NEVER RUN!!! HELL YEAH!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Now.... I need to cc them and see exactly where they are....

Met a guy yesterday, and after alot of talking we worked out s deal for a set up almost exactly like this!
    Dual Predators, on a tunnel ram! Don't have an actual pic yet, until he get's back homemade to FL, but this is very close!
    $600!!!

Now, waiting on my custom can profile/ kit sugestion from Howards Cams. ....
    Stay tuned..... alot more to come!

Now, waiting on my custom can profile/ kit sugestion from Howards Cams. ....
    Stay tuned..... alot more to come!

HOLY CRAPIOCA, buffing is hard work!! This crap takes forever!
    Took me 4-5 hours to get one valve cover done, and it still needs a few more fine cut buffs, with the Tripoli ruge to really shine, but good Lord, my arms are whooped!!!! LOL!
    My much better half thinks I'm crazy, but it's a labor of love!!
    Probably wouldn't be as hard if the covers weren't so ruff from the sand cast!
    Anyhow... here's a couple pix....
    Back to the garage now.....

Well, got both valve covers polished! Bought a new air angle polisher and coarse, medium, and fine scotch pads- DEFFINATELY made the job easier!!! I may do the tops again, to erase any little pits/ scratches left, but the shine is there, now! Big improvement!