Hybrid View

Everyone has their opinions and my opinion is that this weekend of football was nearly perfect! My Cardinals are 2-0 with convincing wins while our conference rivals are Rams 1-1, Niners 1-1 and Seahawks 0-2. It's a long season ahead but I'll sure take that for a start. College scores were equally as exciting this weekend.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Everyone has their opinions and my opinion is that this weekend of football was nearly perfect! My Cardinals are 2-0 with convincing wins while our conference rivals are Rams 1-1, Niners 1-1 and Seahawks 0-2. It's a long season ahead but I'll sure take that for a start. College scores were equally as exciting this weekend.
    and the Patriots are 2-0.

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady!

Yep pretty good weekend of Football...Cards win and Fitz is back! UofA won! Put up over 70 points and over 700 yards of Offense....
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

I'm an old Big 12 fan so as long as my Missouri Tigers win I happy and it's just a plus when Nebraska loses,...................... the red "N" is 0-2 boo hoo

Mizzou is in the SEC now and are 3-0 go Tigers.