Hybrid View

I had to think about the question for a minute. I'm 60, but to be honest with you, I don't "feel" old. I realize I'm not 18 anymore, I can see in the mirror that my hair has gone salt and pepper, a few more lines in my face, etc. But...all that withstanding, I've got good health, don't take any meds, I don't really "feel" old. I think being young at heart, or having a youthfull attitude, can be be more valuable in life than dreading another Birthday. It's when the Birthdays come to a stop that is the problem, isn't it?

At 35 things started aching more, especially because I started playing softball. Injuries at the gym started around 30.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I had to think about the question for a minute. I'm 60, but to be honest with you, I don't "feel" old. I realize I'm not 18 anymore, I can see in the mirror that my hair has gone salt and pepper, a few more lines in my face, etc. But...all that withstanding, I've got good health, don't take any meds, I don't really "feel" old. I think being young at heart, or having a youthfull attitude, can be be more valuable in life than dreading another Birthday. It's when the Birthdays come to a stop that is the problem, isn't it?
    Well said Spike!!!

When your kidneys wake you up in the middle of the night ... OLD !

Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    When your kidneys wake you up in the middle of the night ... OLD !
    What if everything wakes you up in the middle of the night?

Sent from my newly renovated Bat Cave using Tapastalk