Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Or mAybe you do know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they are what I am thinking they were a fruit from Vietnam that hat like a white fruit in the middle you could get out and eat. May be wrong, lol

Sent from my Darkroom

Quote Originally Posted by ocphotographics View Post
    If they are what I am thinking they were a fruit from Vietnam that hat like a white fruit in the middle you could get out and eat. May be wrong, lol

Sent from my Darkroom
    Bingo 🏼

Sent from my Darkroom
    Doesn't looks tasty to me. Lol.

FNGLNE.... TOOL!! 91 east the other morning.

Name:  FNGLNE.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  58.6 KB
    HB6C

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Sent from my Darkroom
    Lychee fruit? I had them back in the early 90's at my Vietnamese buddy's house, his relatives would bootleg them fresh from Canada when they would visit... We didn't import them in the US at that time because they were not certified by the AG folks...

When fresh/ripe they taste fantastic like a giant white grape, and have the same texture... Super good fresh, the canned version is not nearly as good...

I didnt realize they had the fur when growing or first harvested...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams