Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm happy to be commissioner. Yahoo format is 8 Team, 10 Team, 12 Team or 14 Team, so we will need a couple of more players.

To get started I created a Standard League in Yahoo. It's named HB Sandbar. For those that want in, you can join via the link below. Sign up, poke around, create a clever team name or use your HB member name. Ask questions if you have them and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=56131&k=5f2c43...bc70fb63317be6

The draft is tentatively schedule for Aug. 19th at 9:00 a.m. You can Autopick Draft (Yahoo will make the intelligent choice for you) or Live Draft (every team selects one player per round until their roster is full).

Frankly, I don't know or care enough to Live Draft, so its Autopick for me. To each his own.

This should be fun!
    HB6C

All signed in. Should be good!

I would be in for the $25 or $50

I just switched to Geico so I'm down to party for $50 Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm having a "FANTASY" it ain't about football.............................lol

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    If I'm having a "FANTASY" it ain't about football.............................lol
    Hahaha so true

I signed up but it signed me up under my chicks email. Prolly because she was already logged in to her yahoo account. Kimbo5408 is riverrunner1984 lol

Can I be the cheerleader???

I can play if it doesn't require any attention. Can I just pick my team based on how I pick my QB (the hottest guy) and keep the same players all season? I have dips on Tom Brady!!

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

I can play if it doesn't require any attention. Can I just pick my team based on how I pick my QB (the hottest guy) and keep the same players all season? I have dips on Tom Brady!!

Sent from my Bat Mobile
    If you pay you can do whatever you want lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Mobile
    He wont be eligible since he will be suspended for half the year due to deflategate!