Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Done deal Bro, I will be there before the crowd rolls in, I will turn that "Beach" into a "Hotboat Only" parking...that has got me thinking, can ya get some signs made in the next few days, that say "reserved for Hotboat.com" will put out several slid anchors, and ropes should have it covered...lol
    That may not work out to well,,,,,,,being a public beach and all. Actually slide anchors, signs and whatever don't save spots in front of Kings View. May be up for confrontations with other boaters, not good,,,,,,,,,,just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    That may not work out to well,,,,,,,being a public beach and all. Actually slide anchors, signs and whatever don't save spots in front of Kings View. May be up for confrontations with other boaters, not good,,,,,,,,,,just saying.
    It was a Joke "Slacker"...I know how people are there they put the crap there and act like it's there own private little island...lol

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    It was a Joke "Slacker"...I know how people are there they put the crap there and act like it's there own private little island...lol
    Copy that,,,sorry

Is there a specific time and place for an HB members get together for this weekend? I will be stopping by the booth at the street party to say hi but just wondering if there is something else planned. Only 2 more weeks!

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar
    Are we there yet!?

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by kevnmcd View Post
    Is there a specific time and place for an HB members get together for this weekend? I will be stopping by the booth at the street party to say hi but just wondering if there is something else planned. Only 2 more weeks!
    Wendi is working on it. It won't be too big and it won't be a secret either.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    No underground parties..

Great! Looking forward to getting the info. Thanks.

Senior Member Miss Managed Assets's Avatar

2 weeks.