Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Needles weather looks like crap this weekend

Hope they are wrong

Yeah I saw that today. Not looking good. But a bad day at the river is better than a good day at home. Don't think it will Tent Camping for me.
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Grey sky's make for ugly pics

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Haha I laugh every time I think about it or call it a pos. Just Bob trying to get under my skin LOL
    You could always tell when he was getting steamed because it wouldn't be "your RV" or "your BOAT" it was "you POS RV" or "you boat" or "you car", the more steamed and faster he typed, the more he would leave off the R in YOUR...

Hard to believe he is gone, after all the years together in the PRF on PB... Damn near a decade... A few years prior to GW and Cheney leaving office and almost two terms of OlameO ...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-23-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Grey sky's make for ugly pics
    x2
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Haha I laugh every time I think about it or call it a pos. Just Bob trying to get under my skin LOL
    Bobby will always be under so many peoples skin.. Lol! And the only reason you call it a pos is cause you love it so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    Yeah I saw that today. Not looking good. But a bad day at the river is better than a good day at home. Don't think it will Tent Camping for me.
    We've had these forecasts before and tuners out for me trying to find something cooler to put on... So it could change..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Bobby will always be under so many peoples skin.. Lol! And the only reason you call it a pos is cause you love it so much.

Haha. It really didn't bother me when he said that. I didn't care. It is a pos compared to the million dollar baller mobiles out there. And that was before I wrapped it LOL

Name:  dads trailer1.JPG
Views: 159
Size:  165.5 KB
    Name:  dads trailer2.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  166.0 KB
    Name:  dads trailer3.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  173.1 KB

Big thank you to ROKE trailers for dialing in my dads trailer for the show, can't wait till friday
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trailer? what trailer? hahaha jk