Hybrid View

Always hard to coordinate these events with so many other external factors. So glad that isn't my job.

A big shout-out is due Frontier Communications and Mohave State Bank who have stepped up and are now the official title co-sponsors of the 2015 Lake Havasu Boat Show. Great to have them on-board -- local business community involvement is always welcome. And the same for Havasu Regional Medical Center who is now the title sponsor of the Lake Havasu Chili Cook-Off at the boat show on Saturday and Sunday -- their sponsorship has made a $5,000+ cash purse possible for the Chili Cook-Off competition -- you don't want to miss this one -- April 10-12 at Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4.

The Lake Havasu Boat Show is shaping up great, April 10-12 -- we're sold-out of space and the boat list keeps growing -- we've now got eight different brands of wakeboard/ski boats coming and more than a dozen high performance custom sportboat builders. Maybe even more impressive is the ICS Chili Cook-Off line-up -- it looks like we'll have over 50 professional chili chefs cooking on-site on Saturday, April 11 with $5,725 cash in the prize pot (somebody is going to go home with some nice folding money). Definitely a boat show worth visiting -- only $4 for adults, kids 6 and under are free and parking is also free at Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4. And yes, we could use a few more sign-ups for the "Cornhole Championships" tournament on Saturday and Sunday -- should be a lot of fun! More info at http://www.lakehavasuboatshow.com

That's good news. I'm hearing on many fronts it seems like things are picking up in the boating industry. Great news for all of us.

I'm hoping I can get someone to cover this for us as I'll be at the drags in Parker. Wish I could do both.

Thank you for posting the updates, much appreciated.

Just got word that only will the Chili Cook-Off be huge, but so will the IJSBA Jettribe PWC WaterCross Races -- expecting upwards of 150 participants for the Saturday and Sunday competition.