Hybrid View

I need a cleaning kit...😱😱😱

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I need a cleaning kit...

It's a glock. Knock it on the ground the get the big stuff off. Spit on it and wipe it dry.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    It's a glock. Knock it on the ground the get the big stuff off. Spit on it and wipe it dry.
    Spit? Can I put it in the dishwasher?

BTW: the gun rocks! I impressed my friend with my skills. He kept secretly putting the target farther and farther and then the would tell me where to shoot. It was fun. I told him I had a great teacher 👍

Spit? Can I put it in the dishwasher?

BTW: the gun rocks! I impressed my friend with my skills. He kept secretly putting the target farther and farther and then the would tell me where to shoot. It was fun. I told him I had a great teacher ��

Were you shooting one shot at a time? When you start shooting pairs is where that Gen4 C will really stand out. Its also fun to shoot when it gets dark.

Dishwasher....you own one?

Were you shooting one shot at a time? When you start shooting pairs is where that Gen4 C will really stand out. Its also fun to shoot when it gets dark.

Dishwasher....you own one?
    Are you referring to a single vs double tap thingy? I was doing one at a time. My friend has never shot a gen4 so he didn't know that stuff to tell me. I obviously didn't know either. I'll try it next time. I feel comfortable enough to go alone now, I think. I'm just having a really hard time getting more than 7 rounds in the magazine. He did show me how to take it apart to clean it and put it back together.

I have a Kenmore and a 5'8" blonde from Sweden. 👍👍👍👍

Are you referring to a single vs double tap thingy? I was doing one at a time. My friend has never shot a gen4 so he didn't know that stuff to tell me. I obviously didn't know either. I'll try it next time. I feel comfortable enough to go alone now, I think. I'm just having a really hard time getting more than 7 rounds in the magazine. He did show me how to take it apart to clean it and put it back together.

I have a Kenmore and a 5'8" blonde from Sweden. 👍👍👍👍

A double tap is where the first shot is aimed and you shoot 2 as quickly as you can. Fun on the range, but not a good self defense technique.

A controlled pair is where both shots are aimed. Can be about as fast as a double tap with practice. But the ability to get your gun back down and get a sight picture is dependent on controlling recoil and muzzle flip....mostly muzzle flip, and your gun has significantly less flip.

A double tap is where the first shot is aimed and you shoot 2 as quickly as you can. Fun on the range, but not a good self defense technique.

A controlled pair is where both shots are aimed. Can be about as fast as a double tap with practice. But the ability to get your gun back down and get a sight picture is dependent on controlling recoil and muzzle flip....mostly muzzle flip, and your gun has significantly less flip.
    It does have less recoil. I was able to shoot without much pause in between. But, certainly not even close to a double tap.

What's a muzzle flip?

What sucked is that my eye was fatigued and blurry for the last 20 rounds, so I sucked. I still had kill shots, just not the ones I wanted. I'd highly recommend knocking and waiting for me to open the door before entering. 😉