Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    I've checked if I needed to update tapatalk, but everything is good. Oh well:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415922050.300838.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  41.9 KB......

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415922050.300838.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  41.9 KB......
    Grrrr. I'm posting like I did before, but tapatalk says it's loaded 100% and then says waiting to connect. I don't know...

Does yours look like this?Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415922837.348205.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  23.6 KB

Does yours look like this?Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415922837.348205.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  23.6 KB
    Nope, android. I have the picture of a camera and next to it I have the paper clip to attach the picture, then I select the picture I want, then it goes to a loading screen that goes to 100% every time I try to load it and it says "waiting for response" but it'll stay on that screen forever. I'm not worried about it. Ive got a belly full of chili cheese fries now and I'm happy, and football is on in a bit

Nope, android. I have the picture of a camera and next to it I have the paper clip to attach the picture, then I select the picture I want, then it goes to a loading screen that goes to 100% every time I try to load it and it says "waiting for response" but it'll stay on that screen forever. I'm not worried about it. Ive got a belly full of chili cheese fries now and I'm happy, and football is on in a bit
    How are you going to post drink selfies?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    How are you going to post drink selfies?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Lol I don't know. Looks like my football Sunday pics will have to wait until Google makes a patch for tapatalk.

Lol I don't know. Looks like my football Sunday pics will have to wait until Google makes a patch for tapatalk.
    Try deleting Tapatalk and then turn off your phone, turn it back on and reinstall Tapatalk.

Sent from my Bat Cave

So you're using a browser?

Why does my phone keep saying "no sim"?????

Sent from my Bat Cave

So you're using a browser?
    Nah, Samsung Galaxy S5.