Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Is a go. It's on and it's going to be bigger than ever.
    Was there a possibility it would not happen in '15?
    I had not heard this.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Was there a possibility it would not happen in '15?
    I had not heard this.

CH3NO2
    Sorry, didn't properly answer this. Yes. Jim N. has had some health issues and the stress of putting on an event like this had to be astronomical. There were rumors ranging from no DS 2015 to all sorts of other rumors. Gladly those rumors were put to bed Saturday night with the announcement of a new partner. From what I remember the street fair will be expanded to possibly three nights. With bands and entertainment possible at more than one location. And an expansion of the street fair itself.

Sounded very positive to me. I look forward to hearing the updates and their plans for 2015.

Desert Storm 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Sorry, didn't properly answer this. Yes. Jim N. has had some health issues and the stress of putting on an event like this had to be astronomical. There were rumors ranging from no DS 2015 to all sorts of other rumors. Gladly those rumors were put to bed Saturday night with the announcement of a new partner. From what I remember the street fair will be expanded to possibly three nights. With bands and entertainment possible at more than one location. And an expansion of the street fair itself.

Sounded very positive to me. I look forward to hearing the updates and their plans for 2015.
    Thanks, kinda thought that could have been the issue. Remember JN being in LHC hospital first couple days last year. Hope they bring back the traditional start to card stop one.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Hope they bring back the traditional start to card stop one.

CH3NO2
    Sorry, but the new format is not going anywhere. Feedback from participants in the poker run favored the new format and without it I am not sure Jim can get all the permits needed for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Sorry, but the new format is not going anywhere. Feedback from participants in the poker run favored the new format and without it I am not sure Jim can get all the permits needed for the event.
    Yea, I'm not surprised. That was my favorite part of the event since the Shootout is dependent on good water conditions.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2