Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Due to an abundance of rain this past weekend my town is inundated with potholes. Btw, we endure potholes all the time, it becomes a 10 times worse when it rains. There is little to no effort to patch them, meanwhile motorists are getting the shit beat out of their cars. My solution would be to privatize road maintenance funded by the lazy fucks wages and the lightly used equipment costs that are supposed to do this. Recently the local news surveyed several repair shops here and the average repair bill is $700 to fix cars that sustain damage as a result of hitting potholes that are big enough to damage a car.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    When you are scheduled to be in a wedding in Maui and the groom calls you up to tell you it just got "postponed" Oh yah and the wedding was supposed to be Sept 19th as in 2 weeks!!!!
    Seriously WTF!!!!!
    At least I had my airfare insured...Now I got to get work to lay me off so I can collect the the insurance on my $650 ticket.
    Indefinitely?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Indefinitely?
    It's kind of hush hush right now. A bunch of the groomsmen are still going out next week since they all had non refundable tickets or insurance. I'm sure I'll get more details next week.
    After 10 years it sounds like she wasn't ready to settle down just yet. Idk?

After 10 years it sounds like she wasn't ready to settle down just yet. Idk?
    Sounds like she fell in love with the stripper at her bachelorette party.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Sounds like she fell in love with the stripper at her bachelorette party.
    Yah something along those lines.
    He was her first everything so it sound like she wants to experience more or others or whatever. Feel bad for my friend since he was all in and led to believe that all was ok up until a couple weeks ago.

You know what really burns my ass? A flame about 2' high.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    You know what really burns my ass? A flame about 2' high.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha lol

Sounds like your friend "dodged" a bullet, feel for him, but better off to find out now, I'd go to Vegas and PAR-T.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Sounds like your friend "dodged" a bullet, feel for him, but better off to find out now, I'd go to Vegas and PAR-T.
    That's what us guys said. For selfish reasons it sucks for everyone that bought tickets and hotel rooms in Maui and they cant get their money back, but thinking about it open mindedly, we totally understand and sympathize with him. I agree, its better to call it off then to get divorced a couple months later.

That's what us guys said. For selfish reasons it sucks for everyone that bought tickets and hotel rooms in Maui and they cant get their money back, but thinking about it open mindedly, we totally understand and sympathize with him. I agree, its better to call it off then to get divorced a couple months later.
    How has it not been asked yet.......So what does she look like?