Thread: Ford

Threaded View

Not that I'm bashing , but my heart isn't so much in circle racing, boats or cars. I guess, ever since I was a kid I've been more into Dry Lakes land speed racing and drags. I don't know why. it's just how I roll I guess. The Ford reply.....just making a general statement. Of my four boats, one is Hemi powered, one is Ford Nascar powered, one has twin nitro burning Chevys, and the fourth, ( if I ever finish it ), may get a 327 Chevy...I'm not 100% sure yet, so I kinda own one each of the big 3, ALL good. I've owned Ford and GM cars, none of them have been lemons. Funny, I'm a big fan of Chryslers Hemi, but I've never owned a Chrysler car. I sure would like to buy a new Challenger though! Engine wise......in car hot rodding and with boats, Chevrolets are used by a great majority of enthusiasts these days, however, I've never been much of a "follower". If everybody bought a shirt just like the one I'm wearing, I'd turn around and burn mine. It's like sleeping with the same girl that everyone else is banging. I want something special, and engine work is what I do for a living so I can do what turns me on.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 08-05-2014 at 09:58 PM.