Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Gas vehicles at the diesel pumps when there are gas pumps available. These people should be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used to hate that when I had a diesel.

The other thing that irritates me is when people don't pull forward so i have to go around and back in. There's a "Please pull forward" sign posted at most stations.

I was backing into a busy gas station at the river with the boat and some fucktard pulled into the spot that I was backing into. I got out of my truck and asked him to please move. He told me to fuck off and went inside. So now not only can't I not fill the boat, I'm blocking the driveway to the gas station with my truck. When he came back 10 mins later with a big gulp, he put $6 worth of gas in his car and took off. I wanted to walk up and smack the soda cup out of his hand while he was pumping gas, instead I walked up to the guy's window and called him a fucking asshole as he pulled away. He was a river local.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I used to hate that when I had a diesel.

The other thing that irritates me is when people don't pull forward so i have to go around and back in. There's a "Please pull forward" sign posted at most stations.

I was backing into a busy gas station at the river with the boat and some fucktard pulled into the spot that I was backing into. I got out of my truck and asked him to please move. He told me to fuck off and went inside. So now not only can't I not fill the boat, I'm blocking the driveway to the gas station with my truck. When he came back 10 mins later with a big gulp, he put $6 worth of gas in his car and took off. I wanted to walk up and smack the soda cup out of his hand while he was pumping gas, instead I walked up to the guy's window and called him a fucking asshole as he pulled away. He was a river local.
    This happened to me too. Really pisses you off when someone slides in knowing your intentions.

CH3N02
    CH3NO2

Saw this guy on my trip to Burley