Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    But I wonder, for every person that finds his comments epic, how many more silently look for some where else to hang out because they find his humor (if you call it that) sleaze, off putting and less than funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Icecreaman View Post
    But I wonder, for every person that finds his comments epic, how many more silently look for some where else to hang out because they find his humor (if you call it that) sleaze, off putting and less than funny?
    First post here,
    I quit posting at the other site due to his and just a few others antics. Don't think he's funny, think he's a repugnant loser. I also feel he has been the "tone setter" that will be the demise for ol' RD. It has turned into animal house run by just a few posters who's desire to fit in, outweighs any modicum of civility.
    Last edited by Pickled; 10-23-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Nice to be Clown (brown) free

Not to piss anyone off but, I enjoy most of Toms rhetoric. I liked him better after he got rid of that disgusting snowman avatar.
    CH3NO2

Dback,
    I get it, he can be amusing. BUT insecure, egomaniac's like TB never know when to leave it alone. He relishes passive aggressive behavior and like I stated earlier, sets the tone, and the others in an effort to fit in, emulate his crap.

He is rude to women, seems to be preoccupied with anal fixations. How can the number of folks that leave that site due to him be counted. He is so popular, folks like me just leave.

Really dig this site so far, But you do know that tom is watching us, right?:encouragement:
    Let's not get bat shit crazy, we can work it out.:anonymous:

He lurks.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpndump View Post
    Really dig this site so far, But you do know that tom is watching us, right?:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Pickled View Post
    First post here,
    I quit posting at the other site due to his and just a few others antics. Don't think he's funny, think he's a repugnant loser. I also feel he has been the "tone setter" that will be the demise for ol' RD. It has turned into animal house run by just a few posters who's desire to fit in, outweighs any modicum of civility.
    x2, This pretty much sums up my feeling. I'm curious to see what the direction here will be. I wasn't part of the old Hot Boat, but I've read a lot about it. Clean break and new direction or try to reclaim the old glory day's?

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecreaman View Post
    x2, This pretty much sums up my feeling. I'm curious to see what the direction here will be. I wasn't part of the old Hot Boat, but I've read a lot about it. Clean break and new direction or try to reclaim the old glory day's?
    This is the New Hotboat.com and the new glory days will come. Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    This is the New Hotboat.com and the new glory days will come. Thanks for posting
    Nice, I also look forward to having another place to hang out. I wish you guy's all the luck with the sight.