So a couple months ago in the middle of the night I heard this scratching noise in the house and it was loud. Long story short there was a possem under the house and it was scratching the bathtub. Scared the shit out of me.

I find a 'crawl' space. It is like maybe 8 to 10 inches wide so no human can get under the house. About two weeks ago Dad ordered me a trap. He comes over and we set the trap up.. practiced a couple times. Set up the food.. About 8:00 ish I heard a SNAP!!! Got him. Text'd Dad.. we got him LOL

So Dad comes over to release him and what a cluster... So we take the cage over to a ravin (sp). As we were driving over he said you going to do this next time..right? I said well that will be determined as to how well this goes . LOL... I highly doubt it though.,

OMFG. So we practiced the set up... not so much the release. So when he finally get's the cage open. he has to shake this SOB out. I'm am dying.. dying laughing. I said If I catch another there is no way in fucking hell I'm doing this LMAO

So fast forward to today. Dad wanted me to put the cage in the garage. I'm cleaning up all the Christmas aftermath and thought... oh I gotta put the cage in the garage. Guess what's in the cage

I'm gonna video this shit tomorrow for sure LOL