I received an email at 2 a.m. this morning from "someone" interested in my boat. I recognized the name of "someone" as being a boat broker in Havasu. Why give me a bullshit story about how your wife has to have an open bow if you are just going to resell it? And then to say my boat isn't user friendly because it's not an open bow? A lot of people especially in NoRCal want closed bow boats. This is the same guy that pissed off a bunch of people on another website.

Here is the email....

"So what are you willing to take for the boat? Ive seen it listed up forever, I like the colors but I have to have an open bow, the wife wont let me have a closed bow. The boat is just not user friendly. Ive spoken with Bob at shockwave and they want $7k to update/convert it to an open bow. So that would put me at an offer of around $32-33k cash so I'd be at $40k when all is said and done. Otherwise, lets face it, its winter time and you'll be sititng on it all winter again, and it still may not sell after that because not many prople want to deal with converting a boat to open bow."