Threaded View

So I'm a little late here but allow me to warn the crowd about my good friend Maximus. He's known for bankrolling the very successful "Plan B" GN-305 that was driven and built by the great one himself Paul Grichar aka socks. Max might have driven once or twice in the 80 mph nostalgia class as well as a couple of laps at one of the 300's but make no mistake, Grich was the brains and talent behind that boat's success.

Next in maxis repertoire is his ability to transform a Jones tunnel cruiser into a mini DCB. Known as "whiskers", Max made a name for himself as the only guy at the 300 utilizing pole to hole seating with Ricky Martin. As you can see, Max loves outboards and the lifestyle that goes with outboarding.

Not wanting to spread himself too thin (pardon the pun) max is a jet boater. He can be seen on weekends tubing with the kids behind this fabulous craft that Ben designed, built and races himself.

This is maxies mustang. This is a car that I will steal if he ever leaves the keys in it while parked within walking distance of my house. This car is really bitchin!!

If that's not enough, here's a little video I put together a few years ago as a tribute to Grich's success behind Maxies millions. lol

Last edited by Sharp shooter; 09-07-2013 at 09:55 AM.