Hiya guys,

I posted this on a different forum and got a couple replies, thought I would post it here and see if I can get any more input.

I'm looking for your opinions and thoughts on different v-drive styles.

Reason:
I'll be getting another ride in the near future, I personally prefer a long deck pure flat rather than some of the others, I've been in all the different styles at one time or another and I do love the ride of a hydro but for some reason the flat just seems to like to like me better.

I would like as many opinions and thoughts as ya'll would like to offer up.

Thinking something with a cockpit big enough to ride 4 adults reasonably for a couple hours at a time but still have enough room for the power plant so I don't have to mount it on the cav plate. My last flat just had 2 seats and while 100% loads of fun I think I would just prefer a little more room in this next one. (Maybe)

Will be used for:
Lake racer / knee board / tubing / cruse rides / general fun in the sun kind of thing.

Power by:
Mild to Wild 396 BBC or Mild 454 BBC unless something else just pops up that I cant live without, like a nice 427 roller (yeahhh right, couldn’t get that lucky if everyday was my birthday!)

Pure Flat

Ski Hydro (We know the term is an oxymoron)

V-Bottom

Runner Bottom

Anyone can join in this discussion.

Thanks.

Shaggy