Threaded View

what i do, how and why..

as most of you know, I try to do things my self, for two reasons, the idea is to make something better, not always the case,... but i'm not afraid to get my hands dirty... and usually can't afford to pay some one to do it,... I feel better when I figure it out and fix it my self. I'm not say'n that I did the best there is,... but can say I did the best I could with what I have to work with...I'm not afraid to try some thing, just to see what happens,... and most of the time I get positive results...but not always... so there is always the chance of a do over,... trial and error is evolution... right????sometimes I do something that works, and people don't believe it....oh well,... and then there are the haters that always have to say something nasty...I try to show how I made an attempt to fix something, in the hopes that if there is a better way, someone will chime in and say, if you would have done it this way it would have worked better,...I'm just try'n to finish out my life being productive...yeah, I'll go buy something just to get to work on it and figure it out..boats and RV's seem to take up my space right now, and I never really thought I was a hack.... but I was enlighten by some professional on another board..I guess others find gratification by being able to right the check, and when it's all said and done say, look what I did,... or look what I built... when really all they did was right the check,... so I guess what I'm really try'n to say, if you know a better way,,, and you can do it better, share with me as i'm allways ready to learn

Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 12-23-2017 at 05:53 AM.