Thread: Ceviche

Threaded View

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Go with this one for more of a meal and the other one for an appetizer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's done and fantastic, I made adjustments for my taste and scaled the amount WAY back from C-2's version... I will adjust the salt/pepper in the AM... AND Jordy just gave me an idea of what is missing...

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Spent about that much on some full on basura blanca green chile lobster mac and cheese ones. Picked up some HUGE tails that totaled about $60 on their own (Phoenix) and they were about the size of my arm, some green chiles that were fresh roasted, on the grill with the lobster tails, a couple of boxes of blue box mac and cheese, a good bottle of tequila (for lobster flavor, and our flavor) and bang.
    ^^^ thank you, that is exactly what this needs, a good pinch of smoky chipotle powder to go with the minced seranos that I put in... ^^^

I use about 3/4 lb of minced shrimp and 3/4 lb of minced chunk crab meat, 2 avacados, one puree'd and one minced, 1/2 cucumber puredd- 1/2 minced, one red bell pepper, one big sweet onion, cilantro, 4 roma tomatoes along with the rest of the chunky ingredients and lemon/lime juice... salt/peppa/garlique'
    Outstanding flava!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 05-24-2015 at 12:38 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams