Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Don't believe everything you read on the interweb - HB facts #1 & #2

I would normally never make a post like this, but when I'm accused of....I'm not even sure what to call it....attempt to thwart the delivery of a child or intentionally scheduling the launch of an internet site when your child is supposed to be born? Its so bizarre and ridiculous I'm almost speechless. But for the record, here are the actual facts. Not that some people are interested in facts when drama is so much more appealing, but here goes anyway: Fact #1 - hotboat.com launched sometime in October. In fact, I wasn't even aware of the actual launch date. Check my user #, I think I'm #33 or something like that. There were people using the site before I was even aware of it LOL. Fact #2 - I don't have cohorts last I checked. My doctor gave me a clean bill of health. But if he meant any of my friends? well again, absolutely ludicrous. No one that I know went over to ole RD's site and spammed him. If people went on his site and mentioned hotboat.com, it was because they wanted to, not because I, or any of my friends, family, or partners directed them to. That's just a plain old simple fact. I would never use someone else's roof to launch my balloon like others may have done in the past. If we succeed, we succeed as a result of our own efforts and hard work, not off the shoulders of others. I don't do business that way, never have, never will. So RD, maybe you should think twice about accusing people of wrongdoing when you have absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. You're so far off base on this one I'm afraid even a military grade GPS couldn't get you back on course. So run along now, but please keep the fanciful statements and drama about this site off others sites who have absolutely nothing to do with it. Ciao. Name:  CaptureRDP.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  74.3 KB
    Last edited by HB Vic; 08-07-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Bad "hotboat". Bad bad "hotboat"

You know what. I say everyone go check out this awesome website. River Dave's something or other.

O ya I forgot. Hotboat is awesome.

I got a phone call with that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I got a phone call with that story.
    cohort!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    cohort!
    I don't think it applies to us. According to Merriam anyway lol.
    co·hort (Merriam-Webster)

noun \ˈkō-ˌhȯrt\ 1
    a : one of 10 divisions of an ancient Roman legion
    b : a group of warriors or soldiers
    c : band, group
    d : a group of individuals having a statistical factor (as age or class membership) in common in a demographic study <a cohort of premedical students>

Another interesting fact: Looks like Ole RD is user #10 on www.hotboat.com LOL

You know sometimes I forget I have the keys to this car. Ole RD signed up on October 18, 2012. That's just a few days prior to his acclaimed November 1 launch. Best laugh I've had all day, so far

are you sure that wasn't a hack job as I think he has changed his av and loc to Havasu and both sites are doing ok to start this drama would be nuts, just my opinion

It was never my intent to make this a "let's bash RD thread", it was my intent to quash the BS statement he posted on PB. Based on ole RS's sign up date and user number, I think I successfully proved my point. The facts pretty much speak for them-self. How can he make a November 1 launch claim when he in fact signed up on October 18? Lol

And the other ludicrous claim that we opened accounts to "spam" his site with Hotboat.com propaganda? Another empty and baseless claim.

Time to close this one up. Point proven. 😋