Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Happy Valentines Day

To my BAE Miss you and see you soon!!

Name:  IMG_7421.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  86.8 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    What do all you romantic suckas have planned for the evening???

It's going to be a low key evening around here, we are trying to avoid this crazy flu bug going around (schools being shut down its so bad)...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Same thing like last year. In N Out Burger!

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    You could say that LOL

JUST don't write "Happy V.D. Day" in your cards...

Nothing special going on here my wife has to manage the restaurant tonight for Valentine's dinners my oldest daughter's on a date and me and the youngest daughter are kicking back watching movies eating pizza

Coming to you live from the L.B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Nothing special going on here my wife has to manage the restaurant tonight for Valentine's dinners my oldest daughter's on a date and me and the youngest daughter are kicking back watching movies eating pizza

Coming to you live from the L.B.C.
    DO we dare ask where the pizza is from sir?

We ordered carry out from our favorite local spot, two GIANT party pizzas and all the usual sides... Interestingly the pick up desk was slammed at STEF's but there were empty tables, it looked like MANY folks had the same idea to get carry out rather than eat out...

Well that was fun. Now for a little tylenol

Ours was UNeventful... Pizza was great as usual... I dozed off in the lazyboy after a grueling day...

Wife thought she was coming down with the flu bug that is going around BUT she seems fine this AM... Maybe it was a ploy to fend me off...