Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Azusa Canyon

Azusa Canyon

Good cheap entertainment. Any other socal locals like to go up there?

Name:  DSC00378.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  123.5 KB

Name:  DSC00391.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  124.4 KB

Name:  DSC00394.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  138.3 KB

Name:  DSC00399.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  83.5 KB

Name:  DSC00400.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  156.4 KB

Name:  DSC00406.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  126.7 KB

Name:  DSC00430.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  103.7 KB

Name:  DSC00440.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  111.3 KB

Name:  DSC00444.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  101.6 KB

Just around the corner but I've never given a thought. Maybe I should.

Use to go there a lot when I was in HS .... lived right off hwy 39, one direction was Huntington Beach the other Azusa Canyon ..... it sort of got overrun even way back then, but had some good times for sure!

I live close and have a lot of good times there. They closed it for a while several years ago. But since it has reopened it is a lot nicer place. There is also a real nice out door shooting range just across the bridge.

Wendi
    Used to go many years ago with WMC

Quote Originally Posted by lemon13 View Post
    I live close and have a lot of good times there. They closed it for a while several years ago. But since it has reopened it is a lot nicer place. There is also a real nice out door shooting range just across the bridge.
    I used to go up there like 10 years ago when they had so many mud boggers you couldn't get in! I wasn't sure what to expect today, but it definitely wasn't crowded. There was a chick tearing it up (by herself) in a big crew cab diesel ford. That truck took a beating.

Only 8 bucks to get in so that was cool!

How's the camp ground up the road? Anybody stay there?

I grew up in Glendora and used to go muddin and hiking out there all the time... If any of you have the time to go up the and hike... Go to the "bridge to nowhere"... It's a easy hike but fun, they also have bungee jumping off of the bridge to nowhere at certain times if the year. Lots if fun.. If you decide to camp up there though, light a fire... There are GIANT spiders that will run right into the fore and kill themselves... I still don't know what kind of spiders they were but that is scary! At least they kill themselves.. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I used to go up there like 10 years ago when they had so many mud boggers you couldn't get in! I wasn't sure what to expect today, but it definitely wasn't crowded. There was a chick tearing it up (by herself) in a big crew cab diesel ford. That truck took a beating.

Only 8 bucks to get in so that was cool!

How's the camp ground up the road? Anybody stay there?
    A few guys from work go up there often to mudbog. I've seen the pics and there are quite a few people there

Used to go up there a lot, way before they decide to charge to get in. Lots of entertainment, as well as having driven and ridden various bikes, Honda Odyseys, Baja Bugs,, etc.

One time drove up there with the girlfriend and her Honda car just to watch from the road, had a front row seat to a guy driving past in a pickup truck with some of his buddies in the bed,, he pulled off the road into the dirt, put it sideways and drove it back onto the asphalt where the change in grip caused the truck to roll over. It's really weird how the human mind can capture an event like that in "slow motion". Fortunately, no severe injuries but it could have been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    Used to go up there a lot, way before they decide to charge to get in. Lots of entertainment, as well as having driven and ridden various bikes, Honda Odyseys, Baja Bugs,, etc.

One time drove up there with the girlfriend and her Honda car just to watch from the road, had a front row seat to a guy driving past in a pickup truck with some of his buddies in the bed,, he pulled off the road into the dirt, put it sideways and drove it back onto the asphalt where the change in grip caused the truck to roll over. It's really weird how the human mind can capture an event like that in "slow motion". Fortunately, no severe injuries but it could have been terrible.
    That's crazy!!!!

This is what they gave me today.

Name:  Azusa Canyonrules1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  126.9 KB

Name:  Azusalistrules.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  131.5 KB

Name:  newsreleaseATV.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  124.7 KB

Name:  santa ana sucker.jpg