Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

public service announcement about 2FF

I just wanna clear the air here.... I'm the happiest drunk ever,,, those that have drank with me can attest to that,..

when I put my shit kickers on its to dance.... (or try to lol)

I didn't drink or smoke for the whole 25 yrs of raising or sons, and to tell you, I think I deserve a drink or two ..

I don't drink every night, not even every week...but when I do I don't drive....'anything..

I have never in my life , thrown, kicked , or used a barstool as a weapon........

I have never in my life been in a fight inside a bar or any public place,
    you either go to jail or the hospital... I don't like either..

every fight I've been in has been the man way, mutual combat where you square up
    at 60 yrs old.... I don't ever wanna go that road again..

I have never , ever, ever , ever told anyone in my life that I was gunning for anybody..

I don't own a .38 , don't have a 38. reg. to me... and I don't pack a .38....
    I have never shot anyone in my life, and I pray GOD that I never have to....

hope this clears the air,

hope to see everyone on the water..

peace,
    2forcefull steve

Well I'm glad you put that to bed Steve. Like I said, you are always welcome here. Now lets move on and have a little boating fun!!

Sound simple to me. I am a happy drunk also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well I'm glad you put that to bed Steve. Like I said, you are always welcome here. Now lets move on and have a little boating fun!!
    thanks Buddy for leaving this up, hope it clears the Air for fun times ahead...
    Last edited by 2FORCEFULL; 09-13-2013 at 08:57 AM.

WMC

Re: public service announcement about 2FF

Perfect. Now when are we getting together and having drinks:

sent from the best phone on earth

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Perfect. Now when are we getting together and having drinks:

sent from the best phone on earth
    tonight!!!,,, we need to have all the mods at the event....off coarse on company time...lol

Wendi
    thanks for clearing the air! Now go have some fun at the "X" tonight and post some pics!

Unforgiven
    I'm ahappy drunk too...rather drink than fight Im too old for that...and I don't own firearms either ...
    Steve, I don't care for all the bull from the "other site" that was started...lets just have a drama free drunk night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    thanks for clearing the air! Now go have some fun at the "X" tonight and post some pics!
    OHHHH.. I'll get some good ones

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    OHHHH.. I'll get some good ones
    lol... don't start no shit and there won't be none