Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wendi

Do you wait till the last minute ???

I'm rather organized and am not the type of person that waits till the last minute. Im also a pretty good communicator. What about you?

WMC

Re: Do you wait till the last minute ???

Lol :banghead:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Being prepared is boring. Much more exciting to wait till the last minute. 👊

Wendi

Yeah but waiting till the last minute can leave you without

With, without, whatever. Lol

I may be one of the biggest procrastinators on the planet. I find I work better under stress thought....
    However, it does feel good to get things done in advance once in a while which ends up being very rarely...

I get more done when I'm behind and busy. If I have one thing to do and all day to do it I struggle to get it done. But if I have ten things to do and not enough time I will somehow get it all done.

If I have 15 things going on I get everything done. If I need to do just one thing it will never get finished.

I an anal-retentive so I plan it all out in my head. Then get everything ready ahead of time. This way i am less stressed and we usually do not forget anything.

However, i do like just taking off at the spur of the moment. Usually, for a short trip to a city that has everything i need. Like deciding on Friday to head to Vegas for the weekend. Throw shit in a suitcase, go to airport and hop the next plane, pick a hotel in the cab from the airport and enjoy the weekend.

I think the thread title needs to be changed to "do you wait till the last minute to restock the store shelves?" LOL