Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hotboat? Who else loves this site?

I just discovered this site. Who has the nicest boat here? Let post some pics and maybe some information about what's on the water?

That's an irrelevant question bob, who doesn't love hotboat.com?

Quote Originally Posted by bobtheboater View Post
    I just discovered this site. Who has the nicest boat here? Let post some pics and maybe some information about what's on the water?
    Why dont you start us off bob? Lets see your water sled!

GRADS2112
    Here's a picture of mine that RT99 snapped of it in Tahoe this summer. I'm probably going to sell it and try to buy another Daytona this winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I love the 29' Shockwave Magnatude - it's a great V hull!

Be sure to post up here when you're getting ready to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS2112 View Post
    Here's a picture of mine that RT99 snapped of it in Tahoe this summer. I'm probably going to sell it and try to buy another Daytona this winter.
    did you sell it???

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    did you sell it???
    UHHHGGG! Don't get me started. I had it sold. Long story short. The guy wanted me to sign over the title to his bank with him still owing $6500. Told him no way. He gets pissed and says I have trust issues and cancels the deal. I will probably start another thread with whole story to warn people of this flake.

GRADS
    I will also be starting a new for sale thread for it and dropping the price to 42K for Hotboat members. Have it advertised everywhere else for 45K. That's a lot of boat for 42k if someone is interested.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheboater View Post
    What happened to bobtheboater? I thought he loves this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    What happened to bobtheboater? I thought he loves this site?
    If you love hotboat, set it free. If it comes back to you it was meant to be.