Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's move on

Wendi

Let's move on

We really need to move on from all the BS. It's old. The Enduro happened, I was there, everyone seemed to have a good time. I haven't heard many complaints. Everyone knows how everyone feels about it. But we've gotta get over it. Stop talking negative about the other site and the person that runs it. That is childish and WTF cares! Let's talk about Hotboat and boats, racing, events, positive things. Boat builds, what your plans are for the winter. The bashing needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    We really need to move on from all the BS. It's old. The Enduro happened, I was there, everyone seemed to have a good time. I haven't heard many complaints. Everyone knows how everyone feels about it. But we've gotta get over it. Stop talking negative about the other site and the person that runs it. That is childish and WTF cares! Let's talk about Hotboat and boats, racing, events, positive things. Boat builds, what your plans are for the winter. The bashing needs to stop.
    Ding, Ding, Ding.............................Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!!

Thanks Wendi.......that really needed to be said........and vacations in order for those that fail to heed the message!!!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding.............................Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!!

Thanks Wendi.......that really needed to be said........and vacations in order for those that fail to heed the message!!!
    100%. It's not productive and we all know how everyone feels so it's time to move on! Hope you had a great weekend. We sure did.

I agree.

board member discounts available

www.dynamicairservices.com

Use the code "hotboat" for a 15% discount
    For Lucas oil products visit......www.mysinthetix.com

GRADS
    I need to get my boat sold so I can pick up a new to me Eliminator Daytona this Winter/Spring. I have a feeling I will be dropping my price here shortly so that I don't have to pay to store it over the winter. Someone buy my turn key boat....I will work you a smoking deal. Make me an offer.

100%. It's not productive and we all know how everyone feels so it's time to move on! Hope you had a great weekend. We sure did.
    We had a nice Sunday drive out to the Desert Bar.....the weather was perfect and we had some quality time with Friends. We woke up to whitecaps here on the lake this morning but all in all an awesome place to be

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I need to get my boat sold so I can pick up a new to me Eliminator Daytona this Winter/Spring. I have a feeling I will be dropping my price here shortly so that I don't have to pay to store it over the winter. Someone buy my turn key boat....I will work you a smoking deal. Make me an offer.
    What does that have to do with THIS thread

GRADS
    Let's talk about Hotboat and boats, racing, events, positive things. Boat builds, what your plans are for the winter. The bashing needs to stop.
    What does that have to do with THIS thread

Wendi
    We had a nice Sunday drive out to the Desert Bar.....the weather was perfect and we had some quality time with Friends. We woke up to whitecaps here on the lake this morning but all in all an awesome place to be
    Sounds fun. The weather here back home is rainy. Parker weather this weekend was absolutely amazing. I think we need to plan a Desert Bar trip over thanksgiving holiday. We are there for 10 days... It would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Fair enough.....somewhat gratuitous but fair enough