Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weight Loss Challenge - Bulking Season

You have two months to gain as much weight as possible so you can then try and lose it come January 1st!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    You have two months to gain as much weight as possible so you can then try and lose it come January 1st!
    Are we going to do this for real??? I think I have reached maximum density, but I will try to put on a few more...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Are we going to do this for real??? I think I have reached maximum density, but I will try to put on a few more...
    I think I did pretty well one year but that was only because I was looking to increase my life insurance at the same time. The only time I take it serious is when there is money involved such as premiums!

Shit that’s a piece of cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese sammich from BJs for lunch is progressing me nicely!

I had a French dip from the Buffalo Nickel.....close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three refills on fries at Red Robin...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Three refills on fries at Red Robin...
    It’s all the Ranch that adds the calories!

I actually had the BAJA ranch and also a side of aioli....

Well that sucks, I'm down 30+lbs since August.
    I haven't worn this size since I got married 3 decades ago
    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ziggy; 11-10-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: