Nice day to Traeger

A Salmon filet soaked in my own secret marinadeName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363050176.918928.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  44.2 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to get one of those. Had some Ahi on the stove, but smoked would have been soooooo much better.

Wendi

Nice day to Traeger

Looks amazing yum

Wendi

Nice day to Traeger

How can one get the recipe for your secret marinade haha

Damn that looks good,,, we did a Spicey Brady marinade on pork steaks tonight and of course grilled them. Oh they were good!!

Other Side of the Lake,Almost off the Grid.

Traegar

Traegar is incredible,at least 5 nights a week. No pellets availiable near us,Traegar ships to the door with no shipping charges.Did have some probs with the thing and they handled fast,24/7 some guy with a pulse answers the phone.I get bored standing at a grill, Set the temp and learn the time needed and with out turning and flipping you end up with good stuff.Obviously i like this thing.3 year total guarantee.

Wendi

Nice day to Traeger

Quote Originally Posted by RVR SWPR View Post
    Traegar is incredible,at least 5 nights a week. No pellets availiable near us,Traegar ships to the door with no shipping charges.Did have some probs with the thing and they handled fast,24/7 some guy with a pulse answers the phone.I get bored standing at a grill, Set the temp and learn the time needed and with out turning and flipping you end up with good stuff.Obviously i like this thing.3 year total guarantee.
    I want one. The worst part of grilling for me is having to watch and flip.

later today I will give it up lol