Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Pardon our dust, We're moving......again

Once again its time to move our site for a few reasons. Mainly good, we're growing. Thats a good thing.

We had a few bumps with godaddy awhile back, but once they figured out who we were things have been running smooth. Hopefully no one has had any issues logging in or connecting to the site.

To prevent any future issues, I am going to switch to a dedicated server. I'm going to stick with Godaddy, they seem to be doing a good job for us and are pretty responsive whenever we do have issues.

Dedicated ain't no joke. And it isn't cheap. But it's the right thing to do. A lot of you remember the issues we had awhile back. I dont want that to happen again. It really sucked ass. So this is a proactive step on my part to make sure we dont have those issues again.

Admin has been ready to pull the trigger on the move for awhile. I've asked him to hold off until a week or two after the Lucas Classic. Just in case we encounter a bump or two.

We'll give you a heads up when we're ready to pull the trigger. More than likely it will be late at night. And if all goes well you should not even notice we moved. But after the move the site should be super fast and we will not have the connectivity issues we've had in the past.

We certainly appreciate your patience. Thanks for hanging out with us here at www.hotboat.com!!

HB

Congrats and best of luck with the upgrade(s)
    RSCHAP1

you're on the clock, lites are flashing, motors running, lites go solid and counting down just don't red lite.......congrats on making this a top notch site...

Thanks for being proactive, I have not had any issues lately though.
    CH3NO2

Excellent news and thank you for providing a place for us.

I hope we can move this week. Wouldn't be soon enough for me.

Unforgiven
    we were having issues with some of our group signing up and logging in last night..admin took care of some but s=till some have not received confirmation emails...

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    we were having issues with some of our group signing up and logging in last night..admin took care of some but s=till some have not received confirmation emails...
    He fixed the ones you sent me.

It seems a few people used invalid email addresses. We just checked the new sign up deal and it's working fine.

Please make sure you don't make a typo or use an invalid email address when you sign up or you'll never receive the confirmation email.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It seems a few people used invalid email addresses. We just checked the new sign up deal and it's working fine.

Please make sure you don't make a typo or use an invalid email address when you sign up or you'll never receive the confirmation email.
    the emails will be fixed tonight..I never said my crew guys were smart..I'm lucky if they can respond to emails..But they did a good attempt at signing up after a few cocktails.......