Nordic
    Shockwave
    Hallett
    Howard

GRADS
    Cobra
    Ultra
    Cheetah

Umm, planning to walk that plank again soon?

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Umm, planning to walk that plank again soon?
    LOL....glad I spend so much time at work...always fun to see what mischief and mayhem GRADS is wreaking on poor old Vic on an otherwise quiet Saturday night. Grads, you gonna have him on heart meds you keep this up...LOL....still, I got my....

Name:  popper.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  60.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    LOL....glad I spend so much time at work...always fun to see what mischief and mayhem GRADS is wreaking on poor old Vic on an otherwise quiet Saturday night. Grads, you gonna have him on heart meds you keep this up...LOL....still, I got my....

Name:  popper.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  60.0 KB

Funny thing is I'm not so sure HB doesn't have an announcer thing to let him know when Grads posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Funny thing is I'm not so sure HB doesn't have an announcer thing to let him know when Grads posts.
    No doubt in my mind that GRADS has his own unique ringtone....LOL...

GRADS
    Back on topic. What builders made it?

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Back on topic. What builders made it?

Not as many as I would have liked, or hoped. Still, there are several from the other string that I am glad to see gone.
    Last edited by Tishimself; 02-16-2014 at 12:24 AM.

GRADS

Boat builders that made it through the recession

I really wish would of made it....because the only thing better than a jet boat is a boat with two jets.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 02-16-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Boat builders that made it through the recession

How many were for sale or still are, and how many went looking for financial help and sold off part to remain open?

WAAAAAY more survived this recession, specially by percentage of builders that remained compared to folded, than in the mid and late 70s gas crunch. The was pure death to the boat builders.
    Boat builders were not hurt by an economic down turn. They rode a credit wave that allowed people to use their homes like ATM machines, and credit that most people should never have been afforded. The BOOM years BUILT boat companies that other wise would have never been there to start with.
    The joy ride came to an end and things went back to somewhat normalcy. Every Tom, Dick and Harry with a is NOT NORMAL!!
    If they all had to close their doors, they ALL made a shit load of money while it lasted!
    Last edited by HB Vic; 02-16-2014 at 02:17 AM.