When it rains it pours.

So the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had to have emergency surgery on our dog for stones in her bladder. Pretty costly and stressful for doggies mom. Doggie is doing fine.
    Today, driving to work, the bimmer all of a sudden sputtered, check engine light came on, felt like not hitting on all 6. Had it towed.
    Find out what the damage is tomorrow. Ugh!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    So the Wednesday before Thanksgiving we had to have emergency surgery on our dog for stones in her bladder. Pretty costly and stressful for doggies mom. Doggie is doing fine.
    Today, driving to work, the bimmer all of a sudden sputtered, check engine light came on, felt like not hitting on all 6. Had it towed.
    Sorry about your doggie and glad he is doing fine. I hope the beamer is going to be ok, that can be a costly fix.... I feel ya with the rain and pours dealio.

Glad Heidi is doing okay!!! We love our doggies...and ugh with the BMW..you should have bought a Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Sorry about your doggie and glad he is doing fine. I hope the beamer is going to be ok, that can be a costly fix.... I feel ya with the rain and pours dealio.
    Thanks Wendi, dog acts like nothing happened. Mom's still being mom.
    Car has been payed for for a few years now so a couple repair bills here and there are OK. Better then making payments.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Glad Heidi is doing okay!!! We love our doggies...and ugh with the BMW..you should have bought a Mercedes
    Thanks Kate. It's amazing how resilient mutts are.
    Oh and you can put your Mercedes in your pipe and smoke it! LMFAO

Thanks Kate. It's amazing how resilient mutts are.
    Oh and you can put your Mercedes in your pipe and smoke it! LMFAO
    Can I give you a ride to the shop tomorrow in my car? It's running on all 6 cylinders

Can I give you a ride to the shop tomorrow in my car? It's running on all 6 cylinders
    It's only a mile from home. I'll walk, thanks though.

Glad your dog is doing well, I understand after having our new puppy for only seven weeks I would do almost anything to help her, bad stuff comes in threes, good luck with the other stuff too.

Glad Heidi is doing okay!!! We love our doggies...and ugh with the BMW..you should have bought a Toyota
    Fixed it for ya!

It's only a mile from home. I'll walk, thanks though.
    Don't lose weight yet. You haven't weighed in!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Fixed it for ya!
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Don't lose weight yet. You haven't weighed in!
    Don't worry, I'll be eating a burrito at the same time so it'll be a wash.