PDA

View Full Version : Lake of the Ozarks

Wendi
01-16-2013, 03:04 PM
Who's been to LOTO and do you have recommendations on places to stay and possibly house boat rentals. Will need a boat cuz I'm not trailering mine that far.

Stainless
01-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Who's been to LOTO and do you have recommendations on places to stay and possibly house boat rentals. Will need a boat cuz I'm not trailering mine that far.

Kap was there last year Wendi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
01-16-2013, 06:31 PM
Ill reach out to him thanks!!

obnoxious001
01-16-2013, 06:50 PM

GT probably has some ideas.

bilge rat
01-17-2013, 11:29 AM
ck out this place.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=tan%20tara&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tan-tar-a.com%2F&ei=40H4UK3WJ7HliQKHv4GQBw&usg=AFQjCNGZZQNu3T3BVwf8t0Cgpkq_37oo5A&bvm=bv.41248874,d.cGE

PokerRun388
01-20-2013, 09:24 AM
I would love to do a LOTO trip someday. Its just so darn far, looks like alot of fun though.

Instigator
01-20-2013, 09:52 PM
We have trailered our 353 Formula there from Phoenix for the 4th of July a few times. We usually rent a House in Osage Beach with a private dock and they are usually some of the best trips that we have ever been on. I will admit that we left thinking that we would be Hot Shit with a 35 Foot Boat only to find out that we were just another Azzhole with a 35 foot Boat. They grow them pretty big over there.
Speaking of growing them Big.......You must go to see Party Cove as they really know how to Raft Up and Party. Thousand of boats all side tie to each other and leave a Gauntlet between sterns that will take you and hour or more to idle through all the while enjoying the scenery and those corn fed girls like to show their assets. Speaking of which....we took 14 cases of Beads with each case having over 1400 strands in each and we gave them all away in 2 days, and everyone of those strands were earned.
Lots of places to eat and drink and it is all waaaay wasier to get to by boat rather than land.
They have a service there called Dock Pushers and they will come and take your dock and tow it to Party cove and anchor it for you so that you can tie up to it.
On the 4th of July they had 3 Barges with Generators and a Stage on it and both days they had live bands playing in the middle of Party Cove as a free concert. I think the Gin Blossums and Kenny Chesney played one year.
Bitchen place to boat.
Definately should be on any boaters Bucket List.