PDA

View Full Version : Nick Rose Insurance

Menace Marine
01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Nick and Bianca. They saved us money on insurance for the shop. These savings mean lower overhead and in the end lower prices for our customers. Boaters helping boaters. They saved us money and were very nice to deal with. In today's world everything needs to be insured and I would recommend Nick Rose Insurance for the job. Thanks again guys.

WMC
01-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Nice

Mitch
01-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Nick and Bianca. They saved us money on insurance for the shop. These savings mean lower overhead and in the end lower prices for our customers. Boaters helping boaters. They saved us money and were very nice to deal with. In today's world everything needs to be insured and I would recommend Nick Rose Insurance for the job. Thanks again guys.

As noted on another post Nick/ Bianca are real pros at what they do , We spent a afternoon with Nick at Pirates ,he runs both sides well, good people ......

Wendi
01-17-2013, 12:33 PM

I have to agree 100%. Thank you Nick and Bianca for saving us over $300.00 a year on boat insurance. The process was seamless, they are very helpful and great to deal with. I'm so excited to work with great agents!

I recommend them if you need insurance and want an agent who wants to work for you!!!

HB Vic
01-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Nice 👍