PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants a "FREE" T-shirt??

Wendi
01-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Not a contest just a Free Tshirt give-away. But you have to earn it. Hotboat.com wants your posts. We want posts about boating, skiing, hunting, fishing. Either pics, stories, places you boat, video's, builds, upgrades, water skiing, upcoming events, anything.

I invite any member (new or existing who have yet posted) to start a new thread in any section. It must be your first post. To the first 5 members that create a boating content post and get a minimum of 5 responses you will get a free T-shirt mailed to you.

Send me a PM with the thread that you started, I will monitor it. Once the 5 responses (from other members) has been met, I will PM you back for your address and send you a shirt.

Let's get this place hoping. We need you and encourage you to post. Thank you as always for your support we greatly appreciate it!!!

(Sorry I deleted the other thread but I wanted this to be geared towards all members (new & existing)).

Wendi
01-10-2013, 09:09 AM
1st Tshirt winner - 26redline. Started thread "Who is ready for Desert Storm 2013". Thanks for posting.

26redline
01-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks Wendi, awesome site, will proudly wear the shirt...

Offishial Business
01-10-2013, 09:24 AM
This is Awesome
i will try my best to get a thread going, congrats to 26redline.

HB Vic
01-10-2013, 10:06 AM
I got a BBQ sauce stain on my last T, if I start a thread can I get a new one?? :D

HB Vic
01-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Lets sweeten the pot a little. Our new decals came in yesterday. We have light grey (as the picture) or the traditional water/blue. One with each shirt and shirt winner.3052

Wendi
01-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Lets sweeten the pot a little. Our new decals came in yesterday. We have light grey (as the picture) or the traditional water/blue. One with each shirt and shirt winner.3052

Those are awesome!!! You cannot get a new shirt, wear a bib next time.

HB Vic
01-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Those are awesome!!! You cannot get a new shirt, wear a bib next time.

You know the narcotic diet (or whatever the hell you called it) doesn't allow BBQ. More like oatmeal droppings :D

Wendi
01-10-2013, 10:30 AM
You know the narcotic diet (or whatever the hell you called it) doesn't allow BBQ. More like oatmeal droppings :D

I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right. I can't find it online either. Whatever it was it's your diet LOL.

HB Vic
01-10-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right. I can't find it online either. Whatever it was it's your diet LOL.

I'm not on a diet. I simply stopped eating :D

BigDog
01-10-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm not on a diet. I simply stopped eating :D

Congrats on getting off the SEE food diet. :) I'm working myself off as well.

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2013, 04:15 PM
did I win???