PDA

View Full Version : Pg&e

2manymustangs
01-29-2019, 08:18 AM
Whats next for PG&E

Any negative impact for our beloved Homer Simpson?

HB Vic
01-29-2019, 09:49 AM
Have they filed??

Not good that they can be held liable for some of this stuff. Electricity is inherently dangerous. 90% of all electric lines are uninsulated. If you touch them good chance you’ll die. If they fall good chance they’ll start a fire. If your trees and or bushes contact them, good chance bad things will happen.

To be 100% safe, we should just turn off all electricity. No more danger. No one to sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2manymustangs
01-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Have they filed??

Not good that they can be held liable for some of this stuff. Electricity is inherently dangerous. 90% of all electric lines are uninsulated. If you touch them good chance you’ll die. If they fall good chance they’ll start a fire. If your trees and or bushes contact them, good chance bad things will happen.

To be 100% safe, we should just turn off all electricity. No more danger. No one to sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I heard is that the board approved the vote to file, I haven't heard updates beyond that...

Is it really possible that the repairs and liabilities could mount to the BILLIONS number that I heard thrown about?

This just in...