PDA

View Full Version : Hotlanta

HB Vic
04-14-2018, 09:36 AM
Had to make a quick trip out to the ATL. Been awhile since I’ve been here. Gotta say i missed a lot that last couple times i came out.

Had dinner Thursday night at Ted’s Montana. Killer Bison rib eye. Had no idea.

After that headed over to the Red Phone Booth. Love that place. If you’re a whiskey, scotch or bourbon drinker this is the place for you. And if you happen to enjoy a good cigar with your drink, all the better. Great ambiance and the service is off the charts good. Just remember to wear a shirt with a collar or you’ll find yourself looking like me lol

Friday i had a customer meeting that lasted all of 45 min, so time to play again. Went over to Peachtree Mall and hit a couple places including the Hardrock. Such a cool old street filled with great bars and restaurants.

Last night headed over to Papadeaux to try their seafood. The food was okay. The place was jam packed. Not sure if I’d go back again but it was definitely an experience.

After that I hit the Sundial Lounge at the top of the Westin. 72 floors up and your ears definitely know it. Very cool lounge and a great place to chill

Waiting to Catch my flight back to LA but will definitely be visiting again real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

314joey
04-14-2018, 02:03 PM
I used to visit every two weeks or so for work, when I still worked, the city was fun, but the traffic was so bad I got to the point I couldn't stand going back, have fun.

2manymustangs
04-16-2018, 07:23 AM
I have one sister that lives just inside the 285 and one sister that lives outside the loop near Alpharetta...

Back in the day with TRUE, I used to stay at the Peachtree Westin and would have our hospitality suite set up in the "Magic Johnson Suite" (two floors and about 1/5 of those two floors, its a round building)... We had some rocking parties there... :D We would have the claw foot bathtub FULL of iced adult beverages, trays of crab claws, trays of jumbo shrimp... There was a hot tub/jacuzzi tub big enough for a dozen PLUS people...Those were the days...

Lifes Rough
04-16-2018, 08:01 AM
Now I have to try a Bison Rib eye, Looks like a good Business trip

HB Vic
04-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Now I have to try a Bison Rib eye, Looks like a good Business trip

Great trip. 1hr meeting and the rest was all fun.

The Red Phone booth was awesome. I will definitely be going back. Nothing like a high class bourbon and whiskey bar that sells fine cigars where they’ll punch or cut and light for you .....ah man a little slice of heaven for sure

jordy
04-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Next time you're out that way you need to hit up JBB and put his tour guide services to work. :smilies_mit_hut019:

HB Vic
04-16-2018, 09:08 PM
Next time you're out that way you need to hit up JBB and put his tour guide services to work. :smilies_mit_hut019:

3-4 weeks I’ll be back. If he can make it rain I’ll hit the little bastard up for sure

ChumpChange
04-16-2018, 09:26 PM

He still around somewhere?

jordy
04-17-2018, 10:16 AM
He still around somewhere?

He's around the Community Harbour with that Brown character. :buddies:

foxfam312
04-17-2018, 03:51 PM
Had to make a quick trip out to the ATL. Been awhile since I’ve been here. Gotta say i missed a lot that last couple times i came out.

Had dinner Thursday night at Ted’s Montana. Killer Bison rib eye. Had no idea.

After that headed over to the Red Phone Booth. Love that place. If you’re a whiskey, scotch or bourbon drinker this is the place for you. And if you happen to enjoy a good cigar with your drink, all the better. Great ambiance and the service is off the charts good. Just remember to wear a shirt with a collar or you’ll find yourself looking like me lol

Friday i had a customer meeting that lasted all of 45 min, so time to play again. Went over to Peachtree Mall and hit a couple places including the Hardrock. Such a cool old street filled with great bars and restaurants.

Last night headed over to Papadeaux to try their seafood. The food was okay. The place was jam packed. Not sure if I’d go back again but it was definitely an experience.

After that I hit the Sundial Lounge at the top of the Westin. 72 floors up and your ears definitely know it. Very cool lounge and a great place to chill

Waiting to Catch my flight back to LA but will definitely be visiting again real soon.

What do you think of Georgia? I heard lots of lakes

HB Vic
04-17-2018, 05:33 PM
What do you think of Georgia? I heard lots of lakes

I think I’ve been there maybe 4-5x. I kinda like it there. Super different from So Cal. And i do remember being there in the summer for a presentation one year and i was sweating profusely.

But it’s so freaking green. And the women are hot [emoji41]