PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Max 5 props

HB Vic
02-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Anyone have experience with them?? Please do tell if you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordy
02-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Max 5? Looks like a reworked Maximus. Very creative with the marketing Mercury! :idea:

HB Vic
02-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Max 5? Looks like a reworked Maximus. Very creative with the marketing Mercury! :idea:

Not from what I’ve heard. Supposedly a game changer

jordy
02-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Not from what I’ve heard. Supposedly a game changer

Everything Merc releases is a game changer, just ask them. The thing you have to remember with the 5 blade is that you're going to cut slip, which is harder on your drives. Is that what you need? I do see that "it was specifically designed" for the Merc 400 whacker. Something you're not telling us? :shock:

HB Vic
02-12-2018, 11:16 AM
Everything Merc releases is a game changer, just ask them. The thing you have to remember with the 5 blade is that you're going to cut slip, which is harder on your drives. Is that what you need? I do see that "it was specifically designed" for the Merc 400 whacker. Something you're not telling us? :shock:

No whackers in my near future thats for sure. It also talks about the 600SC. Do I need to be harder on my drives? LOL

jordy
02-12-2018, 11:33 AM
No whackers in my near future thats for sure. It also talks about the 600SC. Do I need to be harder on my drives? LOL

Near future huh? That's subjective. The 600SC wouldn't be an upgrade from what you have now, however, your drive(S) would likely appreciate the break, no pun intended. :shock: