PDA

View Full Version : Well, my sister got got F'd real good.....

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Not sure if I got this stiory complete right,.... but this is pretty much how I think it went...My Sister, got married young,...by the time she was 30 had a house full of kids,her husband, work aholic, had always provided a very nice home.. and always money to pay the bills..pretty successful life..though the out side look was everything you think a person could want...she just wasn't happy...I guess...she ended up very successful with a carpet store....but one day decides... time to throw in the towel..splits the sheets with her Ol man...closes down the carpet store...and goes to work selling cars...that doesn't last long and she ends up working for sears.....now, not sure if I got this part right...some where along the way...she says after she was divorced ,but who knows...she falls head over heels in love with this guy...guys a real tool..they shack up together, but he's a runner...bout once a year, the fuc deserts her..heads off somewhere ....but.. after he get her life totally F'd good.... he comes back, she always takes him back and they move on , only to do it again....every time he splits...my sister calls me cry'n...pisses me off that she keeps taking this POS back...so one day I tell her...fuck off, quit calling me, don't wanna hear it any more...so we don't talk ever.....so she goes on to be pretty successful with Sears...regional manager....or something like that..she buys 10 acres in Kansas and builds a custom home, She stays in contact with my son in phoenix..so I always know that she's ok..keep hearing storys about the POS....Yep, I hate him for what he does to my sister...but even more hostility to my sister for letting him come back to do it again...so what I did...vacate..so I guess this went on for about 20 yrs...no one in the family likes this POS, and wants her to just move on...but she won't....The pos talks her in to quitting her job, selling her house.. and buying a new 5th wheel trailer to go traveling..lot of folks do it... not for me , but... hey, what ever floats your boat..so they end up traveling up to Oregon,.... one day, he's out there f'n around with the truck..comes in and says...this RV life is not for me..and he's going back to Kansas...my sister says, "I'm not moving back to Kansas to live in a f'n 5th wheel"
he gets pissed walks out , gets in the truck and splits....my sister thinks, he'll be back, after times passes,... she goes out side and looks in front of the trailer.. he in bolted the 5th wheel hitch and threw it on the ground..and never ever came back...So she got F'd real good is what I think...

HB Vic
01-09-2018, 07:14 AM
That sucks. But other than the details, I think that happens a lot.

Hope she's okay

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:17 AM
That sucks. But other than the details, I think that happens a lot.

Hope she's okay
Well, she's not... she's f'd and good....

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:25 AM
So here's what happens next...She was up in Oregon, run'n out of funds... keeps thinking he's gonna come back... but reality steps in and she has to do some thing..Her son and daughter lives in phoenix... she figures out she has to move on with her life, she crys all the time, can't figure out why she ended up so F'd...But that's where it at,.. she hires a moving guy to haul the 5th wheel down to phoenix...she rents a space at a snow bird RV park..for me to tell her I told you this was what was gonna happen, just make her cry,..so I don't .... but pretty much any reality thing I say... just makes her cry..I try to help her, or think that's what I'm doing...but she doesn't wanna hear whats gonna happen tomorrow or the next day....she just wants to make it threw today...

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:34 AM
So here's the today deal...She lives in the 5th wheel, nice little park, she stays to her self like a turtle... pokes her head out once in awhile , she baby sits her grand son, and that has become her life...She has just enough funds to pay her space rent, car payment and 5th wheel payment,..now keep in mind.. this is a lady that always could buy what she wanted and never had to worry about money.... now it's a constant worry..one thing goes wrong...bamm...

HB Vic
01-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Fucked is a state of mind. Get out of that state of mind and you're no longer fucked.

El Toro
01-09-2018, 08:09 AM
is she seeking any Professional counseling ? she seems to be a prime candidate.

Ziggy
01-09-2018, 01:54 PM
Sorry to read it Steve. I know others that seem to be glutten for punishment for poor decisions. Pride then gets in the way of recovery.
I wish her well.

I love my wife, my wife lives me. What a great world!!

2manymustangs
01-09-2018, 04:26 PM
I've known a few close friends/ladies that have been down this path with a total DB... Two of them had their life savings cleaned out...

Very sad 2ff...

What else can you do if someone won't listen to wise counsel...

HB Vic
01-09-2018, 05:07 PM
2FF if you'd like, I can change the title to this tread. Because when you first look at it, it can go either way

tchb
01-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Not good!

ChumpChange
01-09-2018, 05:54 PM
If you think she's at the bottom and there's no more ways to get F'd then maybe it's time for a call?

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:34 PM
so here's the situation, I tell her, 5 wheels aren't made for living full time, stuff like little AC's,pretty big load on them in the summer, and there gonna go out, plumbing, they have holding tanks.. problems waiting to happen that and you have to constantly put chemicals and go dump them... electrical... they run off batterys...and a converter... gonna go bad first power spike...bamm bye bye converter...next,,, they loose value quick, and you have to pay to park them...most of this stuff not to hard for a mechanical inclined guy... but for a women on her own... pretty tough..but the 5th wheel is new with a small payment...and she seems to think that's all she can do..and cry's when I say to figue something else out,... I would help her, and have... but she doesn't seem to want any help...so there it sits... I would think sell the 5th wheel and get a condo... or park model .....next.. as tough as life can get, you can always find someone to share it with...

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:35 PM
If you think she's at the bottom and there's no more ways to get F'd then maybe it's time for a call?

what do you mean?

2FORCEFULL
01-09-2018, 07:38 PM
I also told her she should advertise... Single lady with 5th wheel looking for a guy with a dually that wants to travel....send pic of the dually...:wink_002:

ChumpChange
01-09-2018, 09:23 PM
what do you mean?

Posted that before your next post.

I also told her she should advertise... Single lady with 5th wheel looking for a guy with a dually that wants to travel....send pic of the dually...:wink_002:

Does she posts picture of herself or 5th wheel?

2manymustangs
01-10-2018, 09:07 AM
There is no shortage of DBs out there waiting to take advantage of a vulnerable lady... I feel sorry for her, BUT some folks gravitate toward issues and won't take sound advice...