PDA

View Full Version : A little Hotboat over on RDP

HB Vic
01-03-2018, 09:54 AM
LOL. Got a couple screen shots of a thread posted on RDP. Kinda funny some of the stuff that was said.

But also some very cool comments from a few people I know. Thanks guys, much appreciated.

As far as this site goes. Its not going anywhere. And I mean that both ways if you get my drift lol.

GoDaddy can suck my big toe. They were raping me, but not anymore. Hopefully we can get the issues we're having now fixed soon.

Funny to see what some people think I can and cannot afford. Really is none of their business. But they can think whatever they want, its a free country. And honestly I dont give a shit lol.

Its a new year, lets see what kinda trouble I can get myself in to :)

ChumpChange
01-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Is this why the Mod retreat was cancelled?

HB Vic
01-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Is this why the Mod retreat was cancelled?

I just saved $2000 on web hosting fees. Gotta do something with the refund money when it comes in.

H20GZM
01-03-2018, 02:32 PM
I just saved $2000 on web hosting fees. Gotta do something with the refund money when it comes in.

I tend to visit both sites.. I'm not really partial, just like to stay informed.. Welcome Back!

HB Vic
01-03-2018, 02:50 PM
I tend to visit both sites.. I'm not really partial, just like to stay informed.. Welcome Back!

Thank you! Still working out some issues but hopefully that wont take long.

tchb
01-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Nice to have you back. Get ready for a busy summer.

HB Vic
01-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Nice to have you back. Get ready for a busy summer.

I'm so over winter already lol

jordy
01-03-2018, 09:24 PM

Put that towards the new DCB. :captain:

2FORCEFULL
01-04-2018, 05:41 AM
Good job Vic, yeah, I also read some of the nut swingers shit,... funny, people think if you get banned that you can't go on the site and read the shit, even more funny that when you see the shit talkers in person, they're like , whats up, like we're still friends....LOL

2FORCEFULL
01-04-2018, 05:51 AM
https://youtu.be/X4xkqzCokQA

2FORCEFULL
01-04-2018, 05:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4xkqzCokQA

2FORCEFULL
01-04-2018, 05:52 AM
looks like you can't post videos???

HB Vic
01-04-2018, 08:13 AM
looks like you can't post videos???

Is it a actual video or a link to a video?

Ziggy
01-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Good job Vic, yeah, I also read some of the nut swingers shit,... funny, people think if you get banned that you can't go on the site and read the shit, even more funny that when you see the shit talkers in person, they're like , whats up, like we're still friends....LOLYo Steve, what's up?[emoji4][emoji6]

I love my wife, my wife lives me. What a great world!!

2FORCEFULL
01-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Yo Steve, what's up?[emoji4][emoji6]

sold my vector, got steve's rv almost done, gonna try to deliver it to day...I was ready to go,... had my trailer wire guy come out and get the trailer brakes wired right...and put a rv plug for the trailer hitch... some how a 40 amp circuit breaker got broke...so this morning there was no power to the coach, spend all morning tracing that down so off to checkers to see if they have one.... hope to be in havasu some time today, steve and steven are gonna meet me there and drive it back to it's new home in phoenix..been working on the ford edge to get it ready to tow behind the RV..got the tail lights wired, and the base plate for the demco tow bar just showed up yesterday, to put it on you have to almost take the whole frt.end off the car,... got the ford excurision and inspecked, found that the oil cooler was leaking oil into the cooling system, gonna guess that's why the guy sold it as he was probley told that it had a bad head gasket...got the ford f-150 almost done really went over that whole truck, it's a 2003 with only 120k miles looks and drives like a new one....it's gonna live in havasu hooked to sue's deck boat..gonna bring the red f-150 back to vegas as it doesn't have 4x4.. the white one is 4x4... my luck I'll need the 4x4 in the spring when the ramp gets slimly ....gonna put the summo's on the born free rv when I get back form havasu, they really improve the ride and handling... still on the hunt for a bad ass hallett 210, and I still don't like the colors of the one I have... but it's gonna be tough to find a nicer one...

314joey
01-06-2018, 09:18 AM
When I start worry about what so jerkwad thinks or says about me I'll be checking out, life's too short to waste anytime on chit like that.

Another nice trip to Vegas for the Super Bowl would be fun.

2manymustangs
01-06-2018, 06:26 PM
When I start worry about what so jerkwad thinks or says about me I'll be checking out, life's too short to waste anytime on chit like that.

:action-smiley-035:

Ziggy
01-10-2018, 03:17 PM
sold my vector, got steve's rv almost done, gonna try to deliver it to day...I was ready to go,... had my trailer wire guy come out and get the trailer brakes wired right...and put a rv plug for the trailer hitch... some how a 40 amp circuit breaker got broke...so this morning there was no power to the coach, spend all morning tracing that down so off to checkers to see if they have one.... hope to be in havasu some time today, steve and steven are gonna meet me there and drive it back to it's new home in phoenix..been working on the ford edge to get it ready to tow behind the RV..got the tail lights wired, and the base plate for the demco tow bar just showed up yesterday, to put it on you have to almost take the whole frt.end off the car,... got the ford excurision and inspecked, found that the oil cooler was leaking oil into the cooling system, gonna guess that's why the guy sold it as he was probley told that it had a bad head gasket...got the ford f-150 almost done really went over that whole truck, it's a 2003 with only 120k miles looks and drives like a new one....it's gonna live in havasu hooked to sue's deck boat..gonna bring the red f-150 back to vegas as it doesn't have 4x4.. the white one is 4x4... my luck I'll need the 4x4 in the spring when the ramp gets slimly ....gonna put the summo's on the born free rv when I get back form havasu, they really improve the ride and handling... still on the hunt for a bad ass hallett 210, and I still don't like the colors of the one I have... but it's gonna be tough to find a nicer one...Holy schamoly, that's like 4 trips to the buffet.....your plates are full.

tchb
01-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Time for golf